A mutually beneficial commercial partnership was signed today between CASA DE ALBA and MX2 GLOBAL.
With this agreement, MX2 GLOBAL becomes a mandated global exporter of CASA DE ALBA fine foods brand. The partnership started during the 30th Edition of the ‘SALON GOURMET’ celebrated in Madrid, on April 2016.
The gourmet product range of CASA DE ALBA brand includes:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Picual Single-variety
- Selection of Iberian pork products: Produced in Guijuelo (Spain) from pure breed acorn fed Iberian pigs
- Butter biscuits: hand-made biscuits prepared and baked using raw materials sourced from the estates of the Casa de Alba.
- CRAFT BEER: A craft beer with a Mediterranean aroma
- HONEY: for the most demanding palate
- NOUGAT: four excellent varieties of our typical Spanish sweet tablets
- SWEETS AND CHOCOLATES: a delicate selection of fine sweets and chocolates
‘Casa de Alba’ (House of Alba) is one of Spain’s oldest aristocratic families and one of the most respected, prestigious and popular in Europe.
Therefore, the agreement empowers the capabilities of MX2 GLOBAL to offer the ultimate gourmet food to its international client base of food importers, while it grants CASA DE ALBA with the direct opportunity to place its products worldwide through a trusted partner.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested to receive our product catalogues and learn more about the brand CASA DE ALBA and distribution terms.
Thank you very much for your attention.
David Perez Mariano de Luna
General Manager Import-Export Manager